Diego is Coming to Serie A



A new superstar is well on his way to joining the Serie A.

Brazilian and current Werder Bremen star Diego has reportedly signed an agreement that will bring him to Juventus for the next 5 years. 

Diego's agent said that since Juventus is a company traded on the stock exchange, they cannot announce the transfer until May 31st.

For those of you unfamiliar with Diego, he won the Bundesliga Player of the Year award in 2006-2007, and currently has his squad in the UEFA Cup finals. 

I'm excited for this move to happen as a Serie A fan, but I'm not happy as an AC Milan fan. 

If you remember back to when AC Milan was in the UEFA Cup, it was Diego and Werder Bremen that knocked Milan out. Diego looked fantastic the entire game, and he seems to play really well against Serie A competition. 

What are your thoughts on the move?

Comments

TheFlatBackFour said…
Nice article! I am also one of those who is excited that Diego joins Juve. I am sharing a video I found on my site - feel free to enjoy it!

Popular Posts