Deco to Chelsea



Chelsea have officially completed the signing of Portugal international and former Barcelona man, Deco.

Deco said, "It is good for me to be here and first of all I am very happy to be here. I am sure I have come at the right time to do great things and be able to help Chelsea go back to the way it was and come back to being the first one, not only in England but also to win the Champions League that has been their dream for so long." 

No fee has been confirmed, but the rumored transfer fee is 10 million euro, with Deco signing a 2 year deal.

Deco will be a great pickup for new coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.

This signing could pave the way for Frank Lampard to complete his rumored move to Inter.

What do you think of the signing?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Deco- Another player who knows what it's like to win the Champions League. I hope he helps Chelsea finally win it this season. It would be interesting to see a Chelsea-Barcelona CL match.

Popular Posts